Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Prayer For Today

My devotional for today is a simple listing of verses from Psalms rendered as a prayer. All verses are from the King James Version.

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well (Ps. 139:14)."

"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them (Ps. 139 :6)."

"But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute (Ps. 141:8)."

"When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path (Ps. 142:3)."

"Wash my throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me (Ps. 51:2-3)."

"O GOD, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is (Ps. 63:1)."

"Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water (Ps. 65:9)."

"But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more (Ps. 71:14)."

I pray this prayer today in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment